1. Start working on wedding invitations.
2. Go try on wedding dresses. I didn't do this. I didn't do anything related to this ;_; I MUST DO IT THIS MONTH.
3. Write a post about Geekerella and Geekerella: The Box! I didn't do this either :'( I was too lazy to take photos of the items. I'm sorry!!!
Other things I did in May:
- Worked a 2 week run of The Little Mermaid
- Free Comic Book Day!
- The food tasting for my wedding!!!
- Saw Guardians of the Galaxy. Loved it!
- Took 2 weeks of yoga classes at a legit yoga studio. I learned so much!
1. WEDDING DRESSES. DO IT. IF YOU DON'T DO IT SOON THERE WON'T BE TIME FOR ALTERATIONS AND YOU'LL LOOK STUPID.
2. Have a meet and greet with all my bridesmaids. Two of them know each other, and the other two know each other, but all four of them haven't met each other, hahah.
3. Go to PRIDE! I've never been before, and I'm really excited!
4. Finish fine-tuning the wedding guest list. Since I'm going to work on the invites this month, I want to have the guest list ready.
Lots of wedding goals this month! Hopefully I get some of them done, hahah.
What are your goals this month?